Small Pharma puts DMT at the center of the treatment of depression, as psychedelics move into the clinical mainstream. DMT’s rich history from clinical and anthropological research offers insights that it is safe, with a low abuse potential, and has allowed Small Pharma to de-risk and expedite its DMT development programme.
Small Pharma is leading the way by conducting the world’s first DMT clinical trial under regulatory approval. The company’s intrinsic value lies in the teams’ drug development expertise and ability to identify meaningful IP. The firm has also developed an R&D pipeline of defensible DMT analogues that could offer patients a range of mental health treatments.
1. Potential for a first-in-class DMT Treatment
• World's most advanced DMT clinical programme
• Phase I in progress; upcoming Phase 2a will generate the first efficacy data in patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) by H1 2022
2. Expanding portfolio of DMT analogues
• Potential for superior drug profiles to other psychedelics in development
• Potential to tailor duration of experience for better clinical outcomes
• Stronger IP protection potential vs. native DMT molecule
• Advancing a pipeline of alternative formulations
3. Robust IP Strategy -----
• Composition of matter grant on psychedelic compound (UK)
• 30+ patents pending and 2 granted
• Patent-pending GMP grade manufacturing process creating low cost, stable and scalable synthetic DMT
This presentation contains forward-looking statements including but not limited to statements relating to the Company’s proposed timelines and expectations regarding the results of the Phase I/IIa clinical trial, the Company’s ability to develop psychedelic therapies and the associated costs of such products, the acceleration of the Company’s Phase IIa clinical trial, the Company’s business plans and objectives as well as the potential health benefits of: (i) DMT; and (ii) the Company’s R&D pipeline of defensible DMT analogues. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions concerning future events that are difficult to predict. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this presentation and the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them to reflect subsequent information, events or circumstances or otherwise, except as required by law. Additional factors may cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments contemplated by such forward-looking statements will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, the Company.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.